Find Your Opportunity
At Saurally, we believe in learning and growing individually and collectively. We have a flat hierarchy so that there is sufficient autonomy to implement your innovative ideas. We do not have nonchalant managers but believe in empowering our employees to take the initiative and the responsibility that comes with it. As a start up, we have staff who are experienced in plethora of technical and non technical skills which emphasise on all round development. We also encourage your hobbies and passions as it is very essential to your all around development. Lastly, as evident from our Vision, Mission and Values you will be contributing to a multi dimensional Socio-Economic and environmental cause by joining hands with us.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
A Person who is aligned with our vision of sustainable development, rural development and inclusivity. We need someone with the following technical capabilities and values.
- BE/Btech in Electricals or Electronics or MBA with specialisation in sales.
- 2 to 5 Years of experience in Solar Products Sales.
- Excellent oral, written communication skills and presentation skills.
- General Solar PV technology and market knowledge.
- Should be confident and demonstrate influencing skills in a consulting environment.
- Self motivated and fast paced
- Personally, well presented and possess excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Good command over English & Kannada Language. Spoken knowledge is a plus.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Generate solar energy customer leads and convert them.
- Prepare proposals, quotes, or presentations for potential solar customers.
- Conduct sales prospecting and lead generation via phone (cold calling), email and face to face visits, exhibitions, Renewable energy Magazines, Social Media, Online EPC directory etc.
- Accomplish sales of solar products through online market places like IndiaMart, Amazon etc.
- Assess sites to determine suitability for solar equipment, using equipment such as tape measures, compasses, and computer software.
- Develop marketing or strategic plans for sales territories.
- Collect information from prospective clients to access their solar energy needs.
- Ensure prompt follow up with clients for orders, payments, approvals, etc.
- Meet monthly sales target.
- Prepare detailed weekly & monthly forecasts and present them to the team.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Cool start-up office in center of the city (700 meters from South End Metro) with outdoor seating, Play-Station etc.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Performance based yearly bonus
- Milestone achievements parties, team lunches and outing
- Yearly budget for employee training and entertainment
- Paid leaves and holidays without any restrictions
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things
- An Opportunity to be part of highly motivated team
- An open and dynamic start-up culture that supports great work-life balance
- Flat organizational hierarchy
- Complete autonomy over the design and work tools
- Flexible work timings
If you have the required skills and up for a challenge, please email us your CV, professional website/portfolio or what ever media you have to show off your skills, to our Interpersonal coordinator at [email protected]